« Home | Who Me?  » | Are you my new fur-ever home?  » | I know my fur-ever home is out there somewhere!!  » | Miss Lexi  » | I know I saw Something,.... » | » | I'mmmm tired,...  » | Lexie update 7/25/06Lexie is doing great at her ne... » | Lexi is finding out she can explore a little more ... » | »

Pretty Lexi Goes Home!!!

I spoke with Janet yesterday, she is so happy with Lexie!
She can't believe how she fits right in to their family.
She sleeps with their 2 year old at night. She is doing well with the electric fence, she sticks close to the house yet, but Amy had told her she would do that.
A squirrel was in the yard and Lexie didn't even give it a second look.
She and the cats were ignoring each other for the first few days now the cat walks right past her.
People in their neighborhood love her too, they want to know, 'Where to get one of those". Janet is giving them IBR website. She is very happy with Lexie! We all knew she would be!!!
Alison

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam